Gracias por visitar el Blog

1.-Aquellos enlaces que ya no estén disponibles por favor de dejar tu comentario aquí.
2.-Aquellas peticiones que tengas o que quieras ver en esté Blog por favor deja tu comentario aquí.

Vistas de página en total

19 de abril de 2012

Beggin' On Your Knees - Victoria Justice (Lyrics)


You had it allThe day you told me[Told me] you want meI had it allBut let you fool me[Fool me] completely


Yeah, I was so stupidTo give you all my attention'Cause the way you played meExposed your true intention


Chorus:


And One day I'll have you begging on your knees for meYeah, one day I'll have you crawling like a centipedeYou mess with me!I mess with her!So I’ll make sure you get what you deserveYeah, one day you’ll be begging on your knees for me


So watch your back'Cause you don’t know when or where I could get youI set the trap and when I'm donethen You'll know what I've been throughSo oh, Mr.Player do you feel like the man nowAnd I bet you're nervous 'cause this song makes you freak out


And One day I'll have you begging on your knees for meYeah, one day I'll have you crawling like a centipedeYou mess with me?I mess with her!So I'll make sure you get what you deserveYeah, one day you'll be begging on your knees for me
I know I’m being bitter


But I'ma drive you underCause you just don't,Don’t deserve a "happy ever after"but what you did to meAfter you told meYou never felt that wayit was only just a game


[You had it all]


And one day!


And One day I’ll have you begging on your knees for me (begging on your knees for me)yeah, One day I’ll have you crawling like a centipede (crawling like a centipede)You mess with meI mess with her,So I’ll make sure you get what you deserve
Yeah, one day you'll begging on your knees for me. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡¡¡ TU COMENTARIO ES IMPORTANTE A SI QUE DÉJALO AQUÍ!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...