Gracias por visitar el Blog

1.-Aquellos enlaces que ya no estén disponibles por favor de dejar tu comentario aquí.
2.-Aquellas peticiones que tengas o que quieras ver en esté Blog por favor deja tu comentario aquí.

Vistas de página en total

20 de agosto de 2012

Lindsay Lohan - Confessions Of A Broken Heart Lyrics




I wait for the postman to bring me a letterAnd I wait for the good Lord to make me feel betterAnd I carry the weight of the world on my shouldersA family in crisis that only grows older
Why'd you have to go?Why'd you have to go?Why'd you have to go?
Daughter to father, daughter to fatherI am broken but I am hopingDaughter to father, daughter to fatherI am cryin', a part of me's dyin'And these are, these areThe confessions of a broken heart
And I wear all your old clothes, your polo sweaterI dream of another you, one who would neverNever leave me alone to pick up the piecesA daddy to hold me, that's what I needed
So why'd you have to go?Why'd you have to go?Why'd you have to go?
Daughter to father, daughter to fatherI don't know you, but I still want toDaughter to father, daughter to fatherTell me the truth, did you ever love me?‘Cause these are, these areThe confessions of a broken heart, of a broken heart
I love youI love youI love youI, I, I, I love you
Daughter to father, daughter to fatherI don't know you, but I still want toDaughter to father, daughter to fatherTell me the truth, did you ever love me?Did you ever love me?These are the confessions of a broken heartOh yeah
I wait for the postman to bring me a letter

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡¡¡ TU COMENTARIO ES IMPORTANTE A SI QUE DÉJALO AQUÍ!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...